By Michiel Perry
Spring networking season is right around the corner. As you prepare to host your guests both personal and professional, here are some tips to make an impression:
- Get Personal: Personalized napkins or linen are a great way to make your event stand out to your guests and look great in social media images for a business event.
2) Furniture is great for decor and function: Uses pieces of furniture you may already have, a great buffet or desk are the perfect focal point to add your drinks, snacks and floral arrangements.
3) Make Networking Easy and Beautiful: Make sure to incorporate some design details into your business card and marketing displays. Branding can be about business and also add style to your event.
4) Fresh Flowers are a Must: For a spring event in the South, fresh flowers are a must. There are so many options in the spring, incorporating your brand’s colors or favorite colors into the floral display are always a great way to go.
5) Good Food is a Must: For any event in the South, food is a must. Make sure to have a mix of carbs, meat and veggies to ensure your guests don’t go home hungry.
Michiel Perry is the founder of BlackSouthernBelle.com
Styling: Yoj Events
Flowers:Lush Floral & Event Stylists
Images: Aneris Photography
Venue: Luxury Simplified
Rentals: Eventworks Rentals